Scubapro Steel Comp Mask | Designed Specifically for Freedivers
Experience the ultimate freediving mask by Scubapro, the new frameless, dual lens Scubapro Steel Comp Mask is particularly well-suited to deep diving.
The Scubapro Steel Comp Mask has the lowest possible internal volume so equalising is a dream. Plus, on descents the mask itself compresses, therefore, equalisation of the mask air space is not required as often.
The black and white skirts are both very effective at blocking out light reflection at depth, while the clear skirt allows a lot of light in when diving in darker waters. The soft skirt and buckle system allow for a comfortable, watertight fit on most faces.
Technical Information on the Scubapro Steel Comp Mask
- Dual lens frameless design offers the lowest possible internal volume, plus it compresses under pressure, a big advantage during deep freediving descents.
- Flat, Ultra Clear, scratch-resistant glass guarantees an undistorted view of the underwater world.
- Due to the premium supple silicone, it comfortably fits a range of faces.
- Rotating buckles work with a micro-adjustable strap to achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Available in Black, White or Clear - The clear version of the Scubapro Steel Comp mask is currently not available in Malaysia but we hope to get it soon.
Please note with the Scubapro Steel Comp mask, as water pressure increases the bridge between the lenses bends slightly and squeezes the mask tighter to the face - this is OK and is actually good. The only noticeable indication of this is a brief change in vision as the eyes need a split second to adjust - You will not even notice it as your brain is super clever. However, because of this the Scubapro Steel Comp mask is not really recommended for scuba diving activities.
We are very sorry, but we do not deliver any diving equipment - it must be paid for and collected from our Dive Shop in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. What are you waiting for come get your Scubapro Steel Comp mask today from Sabah premier dive shop?
No posts found